I'm holding on your rope,(你的离我而去)
Got me ten feet off the ground(使我如坠深渊)
And I'm hearing what you say but I just can't make a sound (尽管依然是柔情的话语,我却只能绝望沉默)
You tell me that you need me(爱我要我曾是你山盟海誓)
Then you go and cut me down, but wait(随之而来的却是你弃我而去,留下我只有等待煎熬)
You tell me that you're sorry(现在你说想挽留我)
Didn't think I'd turn around, and say...(想要我重新回到你的怀抱,但是我要说)
That it's too late to apologize, it's too late(这声抱歉它来的太迟,真的太迟)
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late(我要说这声抱歉它来的太迟,真的太迟)
I'd take another chance, take a fall(尽管曾经宁愿再次被你伤害)
Take a shot for you(尽管也曾想拥你入怀)
And I need you like a heart needs a beat(尽管以前需要你就像鱼儿离不开水)
But it's nothing new - yeah yeah(但这一切已经随风而逝)
I loved you with the fire red-(曾经爱你的热烈火焰)
Now it's turning blue, and you say...(如今已经悄然冷却,尽管你对我说)
"Sorry" like the angel heaven let me think was you(用那天使般的声音说抱歉,你还是曾经的你)
But I'm afraid...(但是我想说)
It's too late to apologize, it's too late(这抱歉它来的太迟,真的太迟)
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late whoa...(我要说这抱歉它来的太迟,真的太迟)
It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah-
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah-
I'm holding on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground...(你的离弃使我如坠深渊)